Terms and Conditions
Get all the information you need to become a KWIDSTAR.
- By entering the microsite, the users acknowledge that they have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions in their entirety. The users agree that by entering the microsite, all company) would be binding on him/her.
- To register on the microsite, the users will have to give us their requested personal details. The company will consider the given details as genuine & correct.
- By entering the microsite, the users, who have registered for the do-not-disturb services, permit the organisers to contact them in relation to this membership/events.
- The company reserves the right to publish the names and photographs of the users on the microsite and on the company’s oﬃcial social media pages and the website.
- The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this site/itinerary of the programme, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without prior notice, without assigning any reason, at its discretion, without any liability.
- Disputes, if any, will be subjected to Indian laws, and shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai.
- The company shall not be responsible for the non-functioning of the microsite or telephone for reasons beyond its control.
- The decisions of the company, regarding this microsite, are ﬁnal, binding and non-contestable. No queries, clariﬁcations and suggestions will be entertained on the modality of the event(s)